SINGAPORE - A significant digital gap exists between the best and worst performing brands across all markets in Asia Pacific, according to a new research study by SAP.
The report found that nearly two thirds 65 percent of respondents were not delighted with their digital experience.
Even in countries where there are more delighted than unsatisfied consumers, there is a considerable difference in performance among industries and between the best and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events