While McCann Worldgroup is the largest foreign advertising agency in Japan, it has never been known for cutting-edge interior design. The company hopes to change that with an extensive modernization of its offices in Tokyo’s Aoyama district. Charles Cadell, regional president and head of Japan, said the new design aims to make it easier to work, easier to gather, and easier to communicate and is embodies the agency's philosophy of combining the best of East and West...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events