On 17 November, Unruly hosted its first 'Meet the makers' event in Singapore, which drew more than 40 attendees.
The inaugural event expands on an initiative that was first launched in London. It comprises a speed-dating session between the video ad tech company’s clients and some innovative creative agencies some small new companies as well as some larger and more established ones.
Ahead of the session, each client submits a brief that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events