A rebranding of NTUC FairPrice by Superunion aims to better reflect the quality attributes of the products, country of origin and nutritional value, according to the companies.
A first wave of 30 products is now available in the Singapore brand's stores, and an additional 200 refreshed products will follow in March.
Po Kay Lee, head of business development, Superunion Asia
The new FairPrice Housebrand...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events