Ad Nut is aware of the frenzy around Pokémon Gomainly because of a vast increase, over the last few weeks, in the number of people wandering around in the vicinity of Ad Nut's oak tree with their noses glued to their phones.
To remind people that there are more important searches, BBH Barn helped a charity called Missing People in the UK place Pokémon-style posters in popular Pokémon hotspots and transport hubs, including...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events