Adidas and Parley’s global Run for The Oceans movement came to India for the first time and both brands wanted to make sure that they weren’t simply “talking the talk”.
For every kilometre that participants’ run, Adidas donated a dollar to Parley, the firm using tech to turn ocean plastic into thread. To go the extra mile, Mumbai-based event agency 70 EMG was tasked to make the event, held at Versova Beach, 100% plastic-free, a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events