Adidas brought its outreach activity, Das Days, to the skateboarding community in Shanghai over the weekend, the event's first appearance in the region after a debut run this year in Los Angeles, New York, Sao Paolo and Paris.
Working with brand-experience agency Jack Morton, the German sports brand set up a community centre and pop-up store at 322 Anfu Lu, the trendy district located in the former French concession. Running through 20 October, the outreach...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events