Campaign Asia-Pacific’s Top 1000 Brands Shanghai Breakfast Briefing is returning to Shanghai on 11th August. The morning brings together China’s most powerful and influential brands to discuss their journey to becoming a preferred brand by Asia’s consumers.
President Xi Jinping has directed China to move towards a consumption-based economy. As a result, the public has witnessed a profound impact on how industries and brands conduct their business and build their perception. These economic changes, as well as with the influence of Key Opinion Leaders and a supreme social media culture, open up vast opportunities for Chinese and international brands operating in the country.
This is an exclusive opportunity to learn from China’s unparalleled top players, China’s rising stars, digital leaders and many more.
- Learn from the successes of leading brands and take away valuable tips
- Understand the intricacies of the Chinese consumer and how to position your brand
- Stay ahead of the game with insight into changing consumer perceptions
- Discover the practicalities of programmatic buying from the brand perspective
- Keep up to date with platform developments in China
- Network and get personal with thought-leaders from China’s Top 1000 Brands and hear their success stories
Direct: +852 31751973