The PR Asia Awards, brought to you by PRWeek and Campaign, are an opportunity for you to shine the spotlight on your work and celebrate your achievements with the leading communicators and agencies in Asia-Pacific.
In our commitment to delivering an awards programme that showcases the industry’s best and brightest, we are inviting entries from across the region that illustrate best strategies and achievements that have been transforming businesses and brands.
The judging, as always, will be led by leading professionals from the in-house ranks, as well as senior agency executives. The judges will ensure that entries are reviewed according to the demanding set of criteria.
The PR Awards are for those that are defining thinking and driving the public relations industry forward. If you believe you have a success story to celebrate, this is your chance for recognition by the industry’s leading PR luminaries.
Date and Deadlines
- Early Bird Entry Deadline: Thursday, 5 March 2020 – 6PM HKT / 10AM GMT
- Normal Entry Deadline: Wednesday, 1 April 2020 – 6PM HKT / 10AM GMT
- Late Entry Deadline: Tuesday, 7 April 2020 – 6PM HKT / 10AM GMT
- Shortlist Announcement: Thursday, 14 May 2020
- Awards Presentation & Gala Dinner: Thursday, 11 June 2020
For enquiries, please contact the PR Awards Asia Team at PRAsia@haymarket.asia.
For sponsorships, please contact Gareth Scott at Gareth.Scott@haymarket.asia.