Campaign Leading Change is delighted to announce its return, with a workshop in Singapore and a virtual content programme for leaders on 1 June.
With the theme of 'Closing The Gap', the 2022 action-oriented programme places emphasis on mental health, pay parity and developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Women Leading Change Workshop for raising stars
The morning workshop is designed to offer practical advice and mentorship to female rising stars who strive for leadership positions. The hands-on morning equips talent with the skills to take their self-strategy and career to the next level and progress in their chosen discipline.
Register by 3 May to get the ticket to the workshop with an early bird rate.
Campaign Leading Change conference (virtual)
Campaign Leading Change's purpose is to promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive industry in Asia-Pacific. Whatever your position or discipline, change involves the whole industry so please register for your free ticket to join the conversation.
- The 2022 Diversity Survey
- Pay parity and perception
- Abolishing industry burnout
- The industry collective on mental health
- Flexibility and supporting breadwinners
- A Leading Change inspiring story
- Developing talent during the Great Resignation
- Effecting a new Mandate for Change
- And many more