In partnership with Campaign, PRWeek's Best Places to Work Asia-Pacific is a golden opportunity for all APAC-based agencies and brands' in-house departments in the market to recognise their outstanding achievement in improving workplace cultures in the past 12 months. Join us today to demonstrate what a sustainable workplace should be.
What categories can you enter?
> Gold Categories
• Small agency (2 - 29 employees)
• Mid-size agency (30 - 99 employees)
• Large agency (100+ employees)
• In-house communications team
> Specialist Categories
• Diversity, equity & inclusion
• Best employee support
• Learning & development
• Best Career Development (New)
• Best Learning & Development Team (New)
• Best of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (New)
Why must you enter?
Grow your business
• Winning the award elevates your brand and builds trust among your customers or clients, enabling the growth of your business.
Attract and retain talent
• Demonstrate your commitment to talent development with authoritative industry recognition.
Get international exposure
• Awards winners will feature across PRWeek Asia and Campaign, the trustworthy industry voices in Asia-Pacific.
Become a better workplace
• Entering encourages you to view your business from a different perspective and identify areas for improvement. The learnings are as valuable as the award itself.
- Early-Bird Entry Deadline: Mon, 6 Jun 2022
- Entry Deadline: Thu, 30 Jun 2022
- Late Entry Deadline: Thu, 14 Jul 2022
- Shortlists Announcement: Tue, 23 Aug 2022
- Winners Announcement: Tue, 6 Sep 2022
*Cut-off times for the entry deadlines are 6PM Hong Kong time (UTC/GMT+8).
To know more, please visit our website or reach out to the Awards Team
Head of Awards Events
Commercial Director, Campaign Asia-Pacific