BEIJING Television remains the media channel of choice in China, according to ZenithOptimedia's Insights DNA, which has just launched in the mainland.
The survey, which seeks to reverse track consumer journeys from the point of purchase to the initial media encounter, is aimed at allowing marketers to evaluate which parts of the marketing budgets are working effectively, according to Zenith's regional director of communications planning, Guy Abrahams.
What we found is that it's really...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events