YouTube chief executive Susan Wojcicki has defended the right of the platform to host offensive and controversial content, as she set out steps the platform is taking to remove material that it deems to violate its policiesand impacts its relationship with advertisers.
In a letter to YouTube creators, Wojcicki set out her view that preserving an open platform is more important than ever even in the face of a rising chorus of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events