Nine Young Lions winners emerged across three categories. Asia-Pacific featured in the PR competition, represented by China.
Katy Xiaoyu Guan, a planner, and Luna Shengying Yan, a copywriter, from BBDO Shanghai won first place in the PR competition. A French duo from Weber came second, with no one in third place.
Teams from Colombia, Portugal and Russia won the Design competition, while entrants from The Netherlands, Belarus and Mexico were victorious in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events