SINGAPORE - The industry is overinvesting in technology and underinvesting in people. That was one of the findings from a recently concluded roundtable session by the newly formed Measurement Standards MS Committee under the IAB Interactive Advertising Bureau Singapore.
The session sought to investigate why companies are not harnessing the power of data and remain stuck in traditional organisational structures. One challenge raised was breaking the hype around data while finding effective ways...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events