The phrase means 'if you think you can do it, then you should go aheadlevel up and do it'. It's often hurled at people who criticise others but who are not much better themselves.
The mingling of Chinese and English into a contracted form of slang, such as the above, reflects changes happening in Chinese society as well as the daily lives and attitudes of Chinese young people.
The conference, hosted...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events