1. What do death-defying influencers want in a brand?
Our reporter speaks to Instagrammers who hang off the top off skyscrapers for a selfie. These urban explorers have built a loyal and engaged following that any brand would be grateful to tap, but what do they want out of the brands they work with?
2. Facebook all the way for brands in Indonesia
From a TV market to a Facebook market. Indonesia has the world’s fourth-largest Facebook population. See how brands are shifting strategies and spend to the social-media platform.
3. What does ‘awesome’ look like in marketing automation?
Another day another marketing platform, each claiming to be the latest and greatest. But what does a great tech stack look like and how do you know what to look out for?
4. Cathay Pacific unveils global ‘Life well travelled’ campaign
The airline has matched its new brand look with a new brand campaign. Take a look at and let us know if you feel the airline has achieved its objectives or if the campaign has missed the mark.
5. Uber is in trouble (again), this time in South Korea
The ride-sharing service’s approach of launch-first-legislate-later has resulted in yet another legal tangle. Uber, according to WSJ, has been “violating communication laws” in South Korea by failing to report its web-based location service.
6. Telco rebrands
7. Fox news invents Islamic terrorist occupied “No-Go-Zones” in Paris
8. Google stops selling Glass, but Microsoft launches its own headset
9. Honest advertising slogans
Because it’s Friday and even advertisers need to laugh at themselves. Just a little bit.