The Coca-Cola Company toppled Unilever from the top spot to be named the highest ranked marketing company. Coca-Cola was also the most effective brand, a title it has now held for three consecutive years.
Carolyn Everson, the chair of the board of directors, Effie Worldwide and vice president, global marketing solutions, Facebook, said Effie Worldwide’s annual Effie Index recognises the exceptional ideas that delivered results and made a difference for businesses globally.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events