The network won the business after a pitch against a selection of undisclosed Bacardi roster networks. It will handle all of the brand's integrated advertising on a global level, including TV, digital and experiential work.
The move marks the first time that Bombay Sapphire has worked with agencies on a retained global basis.
The brand has previously used an in-house marketing team to create the majority of its campaigns - however, it has also worked with some...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events