WPP has its sights on the $43 billion gaming industry, backing Anzu.io, a platform that programmatically deploys personalized ads to video game users.
Anzu has raised US$6.5 million in Series A funding, led by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, with help from WPP and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, the VC arm of the media and technology company Axel Springer. One of Anzu and it's backers’ goals is to attract big brands to spend in Xbox, Play...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events