- The candidate’s backstory: how they came to be where they are now.
- What they have achieved of particular note in the past 12 months. Highlights outside this timeframe may also be included. This section is crucial.
- What they are passionate about in their work.
- What sets them apart as an industry practitioner? What are they doing not just to assist the company they work for and its clients, but also to take the industry forward? In short, why should people look up to them?
- Notable information on personal characteristics/working style: We want to get a sense of the individual.
- Comments/endorsements are also welcome.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
Organic revenue fell 0.9% in Japan and 3.5% internationally in the first quarter, but overall underlying profit grew 20.8% as margins improved.
With help from Dutchmill Group and Wunderman Thompson, more than 200 micro retailers are starring in their very own ads and enjoying higher revenue. This delightful initiative has made Ad Nut's week.
As marketers look for more effective ways to target consumers, gaming is rapidly emerging as a great way to catch their attention. Here's how marketers can tap this opportunity.