- The candidate’s backstory: how they came to be where they are now.
- What they have achieved of particular note in the past 12 months. Highlights outside this timeframe may also be included. This section is crucial.
- What they are passionate about in their work.
- What sets them apart as an industry practitioner? What are they doing not just to assist the company they work for and its clients, but also to take the industry forward? In short, why should people look up to them?
- Notable information on personal characteristics/working style: We want to get a sense of the individual.
- Comments/endorsements are also welcome.
To be published in the July/August combined issue, this special feature will reveal the women who are making their mark in the region’s marketing and media industries.
We invite you to put forward up to two names from your company or regional network, with an explanation as to why you feel they stand out.
There are no restrictions as to disciplines, and no minimum/maximum age limit for the candidate. But we are not looking for people who are at the top of their careers. We are looking for people who have achieved a lot—but have the potential to go much further. They will have proven success in the past 12 months and have demonstrated an ability to apply creativity to every aspect of the business.
Please send nominations to [email protected] by midnight, Friday, 3 June, along with a high-resolution image (300 dpi and at least six-inches across).
There is no formal submission form, but when composing your entry, do include the following:
There is no word count limit for submissions but we encourage you to limit your document to no more than two pages.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
37 minutes ago
In the UK, AA, ISBA and IPA-headed Ad Net Zero held its first supporters' meeting.