In the jokey video address, the dark-haired Sadoun appears to have aged by a couple of decades since taking on the top job, with grey locks and deep wrinkles lining his face.
In contrast, predecessor Maurice Lévy - who stepped down in June - enters the video halfway through, boasting newly-darkened hair and a healthy complexion.
Sadoun, sat perched on a desk, gripping a coffee mug emblazoned with the message, I’m the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events