Japan has, once again, topped the country ranking of highest number of international meetings in ICCA’s annual rankings at 492 meetings in 2018. This can be partly attributed to the Japan Convention Bureau having reinforced and expanded the network of Japan Conference Ambassadors, a group of notable professionals from various industries and academic institutions who contribute to meetings and events.
According to Susan Ong, MICE director, Asia Pacific, Japan National Tourism Organisation, the bureau...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events