In December, Shanghai-based Apax Group was named Greater China Experiential Marketing Agency of the Year at the Campaign Asia-Pacific Agency of the Year awards, beating the likes of global players such as Auditoire, Jack Morton Worldwide and Uniplan.
This is just one example of how independent and domestic agencies in China are holding their own against more established competition.
For Yeelin Ng, vice president of Greater China events at Apax...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events