Recently I was shopping at the local supermarket and noticed Kellogg had brought in new’ packaging for their corn flakes. It had a vintage look and Cornelius was looking somewhat different upon closer inspection, I realised it wasn’t a card box, it was Kellogg’s Corn Flakes in a tin box with a lid. A set of vintage packaging on sale in a modern supermarket as regular boxes of cereal right next to the more...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events