Dentsu Ventures, an investment arm of Dentsu with a capital of 5 billion around US$45 million, just staked an undisclosed sum in Exo, a New York-based company specialising in food products that use cricket protein.
Dentsu Ventures is an experimental division that invests in non-advertising-related enterprises that it sees as potentially useful to Dentsu’s own business in the future.
In a statement, Dentsu describes Exo as “the leading company...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events