Arguably the most important technology innovation event in the world, Alibaba’s annual cloud computing and artificial intelligence AI conference, aptly named Computing Conference 2017, took place in Hangzhou in October, attracting more than 40,000 tech professionals and developers from 58 countries.
During the event, the e-commerce giant announced plans to invest $15 billion into research and development over the next three years, while offering delegates a glimpse into the future with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events