Over the past 10 years, there has been a significant increase in APAC nations sweeping up Cannes Lions, rising from only seven in 2005 to over 200 in 2015.
Such a steep upwards curve is significant. As the largest global awards like the festival’s growth or loathe it, Cannes Lions now welcomes entries from more than 90 countries, it offers a valuable measure of worldwide creativity, whilst identifying the biggest growth regions and what...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events