As digital continues to grow in the US, and the path between marketer and publisher becomes murky, there’s ongoing concern about the mystery of the media process. This once-ever event has it all. Most of the top players are here Sarah Armstrong of Coca-Cola is set tomorrow to review their Value Based Compensation system, but today it was the turn of Kimberly Clark, Ford and Nationwide to kick things off. Sheryl Connelly made us all jealous of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events