It's often baffling to discover a seasoned, motivated, senior agency peer has moved on to 'pursue a passion', turned a 'consultant', or 'decided to spend more time with family'. Not always voluntarily.
Females in leadership roles, check. LGBTQ equal opportunity, check. Racial mix, check. Disabled friendly workplaces, check. Bean bags for the millennials, check. All welcome moves to embrace workplace diversity and inclusion. Besides fantastic catnip to PR.
But why is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events