I was recently invited to take part in a debate in New York with the grand title When Big Data meets Big Creativity.
You know when you read a formula like that when Big This meets Big That something big and bad is supposed to happen. Like matter meeting anti-matter and making the universe disappear in one huge stellar bang. It implies that data and creativity are polar opposites, enemies forever at war like the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events