Campaign Asia and Rubicon Project are looking at how programmatic buying trends are shifting across APAC. If you’re a programmatic professional, we’d love to hear from you.
Everyone who completes the survey will be entered a prize draw to win a US$100 Amazon voucher. Two winners will be selected in December.
According to research from Zenith’s 2019 Programmatic Marketing Forecasts, Asia has been slower to embrace programmatic than the rest of the world, with spend from countries such as Taiwan, Hong Kong and Malaysia trailing behind that of established markets. We want to investigate why.
The survey will use the responses of programmatic executives from across the region to uncover the barriers to adoption of programmatic by media buyers, and assess the areas of opportunity for programmatic growth over the next 12 months.
The resulting report will analyse trends in the APAC region as a whole, as well as breaking down specific views from different markets. We’ll look at:
- Market readiness: A look at programmatic adoption across different markets in APAC
- Hurdles to adoption: What’s stopping buyers from shifting their spend from IO to programmatic?
- What is most important to media buyers: Whether data-driven buying, quality or pricing take precedence
- Emerging channels of opportunity: Looking at the most popular channels amongst DOOH, display, video, audio
- Programmatic budgets trends: How budgets are expected to shift over the next 12 months
As a thank you for your time, anyone who completes the survey will receive a copy of the report early next year.
Submit your full response by December 13th to be entered into the draw. Participate in the survey here.