At the end of last year I suggested 2013 would be the year of the Real World Web.
In other words, the physical world would become properly programmable, wearables and other mobile devices would replace desktop entirely andfinallythe perceived differences between our online and offline selves would be reconciled, as the lines between the two blurred out of sight.
Of course, I was wrong.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events