What do you understand the role of chief talent officer to be
The answer depends on what companies generically call 'HR' and 'talent'. I see the chief talent officer as a group leader who's accountable for the overall talent strategy for an agency.
I’d say that talent is at the top of the pyramid because it plays such an important role in all aspects of an agency’s business. And of course...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events