We Are Social has officially announced its new office in Hong Kong after setting it up for the past five months. Entering Hong Kong has, in fact, been the agency's ambition for more than three years.
This move by the socially-led creative agency owned by Chinese marcoms group BlueFocus, follows the agency opening a Madrid office this September and acquiring a majority stake in Dubai-based agency Socialize in June.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events