He will report to Matthew Lackie, senior vice president and APAC lead. Prior to his APAC role, Nooruddin was Burson-Marsteller’s director and lead digital strategist for Greater China. He has also held senior positions in digital marketing at Edelman Worldwide, OgilvyOne, BBDOProximity Worldwide and Wunderman.
He takes over the role from Nathan Misner, who has relocated back to the US.
Based in Singapore,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events