MACAU Viva Macau, a low-cost carrier based in Macau, has rolled out its first advertising campaign ahead of the airline's launch later this month.
Developed by OgilvyOne Worldwide, which won the business in a competitive five-way pitch earlier this year, the creative hinges on the number eight, a lucky number in Chinese culture.
As part of the teaser campaign which has just rolled out in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Thailand, the airline is offering...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events