Vietnam Young Spikes has announced the members of The Jury Board for the 2017 competition, taking place from now until July 28th in Vietnam.
The jury chairmen were named earlier. The deadline for entries was extended until 12 July but there will be no more extensions.
- Jury Chairman, Indraneel Guha, Strategy Planner, Ki Sai Gon
- Lien Dinh, Group Creative Director, TBWA\Group Vietnam
- Emilie Veillon, Group Creative Director, Mirum
- Jury Chairwoman, Ha Nguyen, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, ClickMedia
- Denise Thi, Managing Director, Isobar Vietnam, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Satyajit Ghosh, Managing Director & Business Partner, Daybreak
- Jury Chairman, Francois Goddet, Chief Integration Officer, PublicisOne
- Edward Thesiger, Chief Executive Officer, GroupM, Vietnam & Indonesia
- Tam Nguyen, General Manager – Head of Strategy & Innovation, Havas Media
Winners will be the best talents who can represent Vietnam at Young Spikes, Spikes Asia in Singapore this September. For details about rules, fees and submissions, please visit the Vietnam Young Spikes website.