Venetian Macau’s director of marketing communications, destination marketing, Eric Chan, is understood to have informed OMD in an email that MediaCom would immediately handle bookings based on the existing plan, which runs into next month and is worth HK$11 million US$1.4 million.
The 40-storey Renaissance Venice-themed luxury hotel and casino is modelled on its sister casino resort The Venetian Las Vegas and opened in 2007.
The 10.5 million...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events