Gary Vaynerchuk believes today - November 4 - could be a date remembered in advertising history.
Here’s why The agency’s newly appointed global chief strategy officer Wanda Pogue, as well as its new chief creative officer Rob Lenois, are both officially start in their posts today.
As I’m becoming more educated in the ad world, I think this is a pretty interesting date that people will look back on as Vayner’s place...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events