Did you know that you can only make a limited number of good decisions in a day After too many, something psychologists call decision fatigue sets in and you start making mistakes. That’s a big reason successful people like Mark Zuckerberg and Albert Einstein yes, him wear or wore the same outfit every day. No closet decisions, no energy wasted.
Decision fatigue is a paradox for companies today. They are creating more and more...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events