The flight, which achieved a load factor of about 80 per cent and had been timed to coincide with a women-only event in Hong Kong, offered perks such as an extra five kilo baggage allowance. On-board activities included lucky draws with spa prizes, hand massages and talks on skin and hair care and make-up. Valuair also tied up with Maybelline, Garnier, Redken, Snails, Body Sutra, Blush, Singapore Women's Weekly and Hyatt Regency Hong Kong to fill up goodie bags for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events