The report from marketing analyst, Outsell, forecasts that marketers will spend US $119.6 billion on digital strategies and $111.5 billion on print, including ads in newspapers and magazines and all direct mail.
Overall, US ad spend is expected to return to growth and increase 1.2% to $368 billion. Despite the growth of online, magazine advertising is expected to increase by 1.9% to $9.4 billion after falling 26% last year.
Chuck Richard, vice...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events