The campaign is based on a traffic light going from red -- the colour of the Japanese flag -- to green to signify Japan's re-emergence as a choice investment market after nearly 15 years of economic stagnation. We needed to signpost a big change in confidence, said David Tang, managing director of DDB Singapore, which created the campaign. UOB has been an early bird in creating the Japan Fund. Its rivals have included the market in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events