The tool, EQ Targeting, draws on consumer data to identify those most likely to connect emotionally with a video. In a press release, Unruly points to findings that show campaigns that used its targeting tool resulted in significant increases in brand favourability and purchase intent.
In Japan, New Balance is the first brand to use the service. Its Hellcat campaign reportedly experienced a 34 percent completion rate when employing emotional targeting113 percent higher than...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events