Speaking at the Advertising Association Lead 2012 summit last week, the man behind the world’s second largest advertiser issued a strong plea for marketers to accept their responsibilities and help build a more ethical, sustainable future.
He said Marketing has, from the very beginning, with William Lever, Henry Ford and others, been about building brands based on serving consumers. I wonder whether if, in the 21st Century, we’ve got...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events