Unilever’s efforts to evolve its approach to marketing have made significant progress, chief executive Alan Jope has said, as the FMCG giant reported its half-year results.
The business last year started opening a series of data-driven digital hubs around the world, which former chief marketing officer Keith Weed said were aimed at building audiences, delivering and optimising targeted content, all under the umbrella of our strict data governance standards.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events