Woodward said he leaves the agency under good terms and that his resignatiion was motivated by a desire to pursue other interests.
Woodward joined UM in January 2010 from GroupM Asia-Pacific where he headed trading, looking after Mindshare's regional trading task force, as well as wider trading responsibilities at GroupM. Before that, Wodward spent four years as managing partner at Mindshare China.
UM said that it thanked Simon for his...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events