Uber has announced redundancies for a third of its global marketing staff as part of a wider restructure of the department.
The taxi-hailing business has confirmed that 400 of about 1,200 marketing staff will lose their jobs.
It follows last month’s departure of chief marketing officer Rebecca Messina after less than a year in the role. At the time, chief executive Dara Khosrowshahi sad Uber would combine its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events