Twitter is falling behind Facebook in attracting advertisers, yet the booming mobile growth in Indonesia, the most populous nation in Southeast Asia, could be the key to drive its growth in the region, said Ronan Mense, Asia vice president of AppsFlyer.
Twitter has always been harder to read in Southeast Asia due to the varying rates of mobile adoption in each country. It understandably has a higher penetration rate in Indonesia, which is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events